CSR & Business Channel: News & Views
Latest news and views on the topic of CSR & Business — from SRI and ESG, to LCAs and SDGs — brought to you straight from the Editorial Desk of SustMeme and published in association with Solinatra®, the truly sustainable alternative to single-use plastic. Made of plants, it’s 100% natural and has all of the benefits of plastic and none of the drawbacks.
- Travel Sustainable badge for property stays worldwideNews: Leading digital booking platform introduces first-of-its-kind Travel Sustainable badge across a wide range of property stays worldwide.
- CSR job vacancies up 74%, as companies focus on ESGNews: CSR job market boom as companies under scrutiny on ESG seek to recruit sustainability talent to both the workforce and the boardroom.
- Supply Chain: ESG strategies mission-critical for sustainabilityDriving ESG in the supply chain: Article for report in ‘The Times’ newspaper on ‘The Path to a Greener Future’, plus Roundtable debate.
- Beyond GDP: Global Sustainable Competitiveness Index 2021News: The results of the Global Sustainable Competitiveness Index 2021 rank countries worldwide, scoring them for success beyond GDP.
- Green incentives: ‘Future of Payments’ in The Sunday TimesFuture of Payments: Article for report in ‘The Sunday Times’ newspaper exploring the pros and cons of offering green incentives to suppliers.
- Divestment: Are meat and plastic the new coal?With stocks and shares under ESG scrutiny, will meat and plastic follow in the dirty footsteps of coal to become the new focus for divestment?
- World’s best-selling whisky to bring sustainability to the barNews: World’s best-selling Scotch whisky in major sustainability drive, from peat bogs and packaging, to a bold new eco bar experience.
- Guest Blog: Unlocking the power of data for sustainability systemsWith sustainability commitments under pressure, Robert Lefebure explores how effective systems turn raw data into actionable intelligence.
- Publication of Global Sustainable Competitiveness Index 2020News: How sustainable is your country? The Global Sustainable Competitiveness Index 2020 is now out and ranks nations based on 127 indicators.
- Waste reduction wins award for alcohol-free spiritsNews: Alcohol-free spirits brand wins award for eco credentials, including labels made from sugar waste and packaging that uses no plastic.
You can check out the full archive of past CSR & Business posts on SustMeme here.
You can view the SustMeme Top 500 global ranking of Influencers in CSR & Business here.